One step at a time.
I’m always fighting the desire to have everything perfect before even starting but here I just want enough infrastructure to publish, be happy enough with the look and have a starting point for improvements.
Here’s the basic to-do list:
- Actually get a basic WordPress and gallery2 install [cha-ching]
- Move the content across from my old zeta site (http://www.zeta.org.au/~ed), particularly image galleries and QuickTime QTVR panoramas [cha-ching]
- Sort out and upload the rest of the image galleries [done]
- Upload the first cut at my WordPress template [done]
- Tie in the WordPress and gallery templates via the WordPress gallery2 plugin [done]
- Write! [ Now I’m here ]
I’ve already got several image galleries in place. You can see them by following the Photos link at the top right of this page.