Software and Photos
- My photos are self-hosted and can be found at images.wordspeak.org
- And I have a few videos on Vimeo
- ConnectBox. I help develop a portable, offline media sharing system for small form-factor computers.
- Australian Aboriginal Scripture Availability. Querying and visualisation of bible translation efforts for Australian Aboriginal languages.
- Australian Map Demo. Shows a GeoJSON map and colour scales using D3
- Experiments with Census data. Multi-dimensional scatter-plot and GeoJSON map based on Australian 2006 Census data using D3
- Single-origin coffee locations. Mapping of geolocated points using Leaflet.
- Bible Translation Confidence. A proof-of-concept to show degrees of confidence in bible translation.
- Is an excuse to learn lots of technologies while I write. Build and deployment tools and source posts are in the github wordspeak repository